Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου

Επιστροφή   Greek Aquarist's Boards - Φόρουμ συζητήσεων γιά το χόμπυ του Ενυδρείου > Γενικά > Greek Aquarist's Boards

Greek Aquarist's Boards Οτι έχει να κάνει με τήν λειτουργία του forum. Προβλήματα, σχόλια, παρατηρήσεις.

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Prev Προηγούμενο μήνυμα   Επόμενο Μήνυμα Next
Παλιά 23-02-11, 16:42
Raven Ο χρήστης Raven δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Γηραιοί του GAB

Περιοχή: Athens
Προεπιλογή

First of all, I think it is a very good move to organize an Inter-Balkan aquascaping contest and I really congratulate the Bulgarian aquatic community for doing that.
And yes, it is only a hobby that should unite people no matter religion and political views.

But the term International in your contest, means that the naming dispute between our country and the neighbouring fYROM creates some existing problems in such a competition.

Since the naming dispute continues and the 2 countries have not came into a mutual solution, it is so decided by the major international organizations that in international relationships, contests, athletic games atc. the name fYROM is to be used , instead of "Republic of Macedonia".

The greatest problem, Greek Aquascapers from Macedonia will face, is that of their national definition.
I mean that this can create tons of problems and confusion as to the identity of Greek Macedonians. If in the final results of the competition, fYROM members will referred as "Macedonians", then what are the Greek Macedonians that took part into this competition ??

Since nowhere in the contest's official site ,the countries names are to be mentioned, it seems that there is no guaranty for the Greek contestants,that the Macedonian problem will not rise , during the competition.

If the organizers could fix this problem, I would be more than glad to send my aquascapes, and I am pretty certain that many Greek aquascapers feel the same like me and will participate with great joy.
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Συνδεδεμένοι χρήστες που διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα: 1 (0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτες)

Δικαιώματα - Επιλογές