Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 22-11-14, 20:12
Το avatar του χρήστη Dimitris77
Dimitris77 Ο χρήστης Dimitris77 δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Γηραιοί του GAB

Περιοχή: Μilano
Προεπιλογή

Aπο 29/10 που παρουσιαστηκε το προβλημα ειχα επικοινησει με το Pet supermarket.Aρχικα αλλαξα την φτερωτη,το προβλημα παρεμενε.Μετα καταλαβα οτι ηταν το μοτερ.Ζητησα να μου δωσουν τιμη για αλλο μοτερ αφου ανταλλακτικο δεν ειχαν καθως ειναι πρωτη φορα που χαλαει μοτερ σε FX5 κατα τα λεγομενα τους.Ακομα περιμενω...με προφαση οτι δεν εχουν καμια απαντηση απο Γερμανια.
Σημερα το μοτερ τα εφτυσε εντελως,ετσι μη εχοντας αλλη λυση αγορασα καινουργιο φιλτρο.
Ετοιμαζω email για τους Γερμανους....καυστικοτατο...

Hello,i had a problem with an FX5 motor.It started working in a strange way.See in the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vtlawPagec
I contacted your dealer in Greece(Pet Supermarket store-Kapiris)20 days ago,and wanted to buy a spare motor to replace the damaged one.They said that they didn't have this part in stock and that they would contact Fluval-Germany in order to learn price and when they will have the spare motor.I contacted them many times all these days by phone asking about the motor,i always got the same answer...that they had no email from Fluval-Germany yet!!
Today the filter stopped working completely.I went to Pet Supermarket asking again about the motor,if they finally had it but the same answer again...NO NEWS from Fluval-Germany about the spare FX5 motor.
So i was forced to buy a new FX5...cause no one was able to provide me a spare motor for my filter.This is outrageous.Instead of buying a spare part i was forced to buy a new FX5!!
Is this a serious policy of a company who claims to be leader in aquatic filters?
Whose fault is that you or your dealer in Athens couldn't provide a decent answer to me as a client?A fault that cost me 200e.
Fluval aftersales service simply does not exist.Waiting an answer for a spare part for over 20 days...
Looking forward to your reply...with great curiosity....

Page generated in 0,01963 seconds with 11 queries