Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 13-03-13, 19:33
Το avatar του χρήστη kesanis
kesanis Ο χρήστης kesanis δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Περιοχή: Αιγάλεω
Προεπιλογή Απ: UV και λυπανση φυτων.

Δεν ξερω. Βρισκω αντικρουωμενα πραγματα. Παραθετω απλο copy-paste απο ενα αλλο forum.

[[[ Καλησπέρα σε όλους!Μετά από αλληλογραφία μου με την Seachem θα ήθελα να ενημερώσω όλους τους ενδιαφερόμενους ότι μπορούν να κάνουν χρήση των υγρών της Seachem με παράλληλη χρήση της λάμπας UV.*Επίσης, διευκρινίστηκε πως*δεν συνίσταται*από την Seachem η μίξη διαφόρων προϊόντων της!
Είχα διαβάσει από μέλος του forum παλαιότερο email της Seachem που πρότεινε το αντίθετο (εκτός χρήσης potassium). Για το λόγο αυτό ζήτησα και νέα επιβεβαίωση την οποία και έλαβα...*Ελπίζω να σας φανεί χρήσιμο...**Δείτε την σχετική αλληλογραφία...

"Dear Sir/madam,

I have purchased liquid Flourish products (Iron, Trace, Excel, Potassium, Flourish and Nitrogen) but I have a UV sterilizer too. Please advice me for the proper way to use them in order to reduce in minimum possible affects. Is it more affective to fertilize my plants with the lights turned off?
In addition can I mix these products in 2 bottles to save time in fertilizing?Thank you in advanced!"

````````````````````Hello kemman,

Thanks for the email and for purchasing our products! The Flourish products are specifically designed to be used in a planted aquarium where a UV sterilizer may be used. It should not have any impact on the fertilizers and your plants will be able to utilize 100% of the nutrients being added to your aquarium.
The Flourish products are all meant to be dosed separately and should not be mixed together in the same container. I hope this helps and please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a great day! ]]]]]]

Μιλαμε, εχω μπερδευτει τελειως.

Page generated in 0,01745 seconds with 11 queries