Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 15-03-11, 12:10
QS-Plan Ο χρήστης QS-Plan δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος
Banned

Περιοχή: Τριανδρία (home) - Συκιές (work)
Προεπιλογή

Παράθεση:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από mikenuke Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
Συγχαρητηρια Κωστα για την επιστολη που συνταξες.

Στην επικειμενη απαντηση, απο το ΙΚΕΑ θεσσαλονικης εαν θελεις μπορουμε να τους παροτρυνουμε να αναρτησουν και μια αφισα "οχι τα χρυσοψαρα σε γυαλες" (επι τη ευκαιρια που εχθες παρελαβα τις αναλογες αφισες που εχουμε αποστειλει σε δυο πετσοπ που ενδιαφερθηκαν να τις αναρτησουν στα μαγαζια τους).

Επικοινωνησε μαζι μου οταν χρειαστει για να σου δωσω περισσοτερες λεπτομερειες.
Μιχάλη,

επικοινώνησα και πάλι μαζί τους, μετά την απάντηση τους, και τους έστειλα το ακόλουθο e-mail...
Ελπίζω να ενδιαφερθούν και να γίνει κάτι και με τα πόστερ...

Dear Mr. Karavanatzi.

I would like to thank you both for your quick reply and the handling of my complaint as well.

I am glad to hear that IKEA's principles are on the right way, concerning the use of animals.

Our main concern is that due to the fact of the high volume of your daily visitors (statistically, among them are people with no knowledge of how to keep a fish in a proper way), your act might have been considered as a wise example which led them to buy jars, tapers or vases in order to keep a goldfish there. You have so many beautiful items in different fancy sizes that people might say "ohhhh what a lovely home for this fancy goldfish".

As you understand, we have to find a way to inform those people that this thing is terribly wrong and so harmful for the fishes.

We, the people of Greek Aquarist's Boards (GAB) can help you in your effort to strongly emphasize your principles of not using animals and especially fishes.

What we propose, is to organize a campaign at your store in Thessaloniki, and even better at every IKEA store in Greece, where we can place a few educational posters regarding the right way of keeping a goldfish. The posters could be placed in the vases area or in the main entrance of the store.

You can find more information about GAB in our homepage, http://www.aquatek.gr
Furthermore, you can find more information about the Greek Aquarist's Club in our official homepage, http://www.aquarist.gr

Looking forward to hear your thoughts about our proposal.

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Konstantinos Iliadis"
Απάντηση με παράθεση

Page generated in 0,01809 seconds with 11 queries